Thursday, April 1, 2010

Chicks and Baskets.......











Only a couple of things to share today. A little bit of Easter inspiration. I just love these little chick egg cup holders. I can't remember who gave them to us or if I picked them up somewhere it was so long ago. They have a little bit of a malevolent look in their eyes, but I still think they are pretty cute.






Set up with the lemons and the daffodils it gives a little bit of sunshine to my kitchen. The lemons are going to be used tomorrow for lemonade at the neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt put on by our wonderful neighbors, Maria and Tom. I'll be sure to post some pics of that egg-citing event (Groan)



The one thing that I got finished today (finally) is the Moses Basket for the newest addition to the Malay Clan. This is a basket that I used for my youngest son, Carson. My husband's nephew and and his wife, Kenan and Stephanie, are overdue by a week now. We are hoping for a baby to soon fill this basket for Easter. I'll have to girl it up with some flowers made with my Big Shot if it's not a boy.



I was inspired by this Moses Basket that I saw online at www.caboodle-place.com. It's REALLY nice! Mmmmmmm........maybe I'll be able to make it too.



Well, it's a pretty busytime ahead, lots to do before Easter Sunday. Until then, have a good night and day.

1 comment: