Sunday, January 8, 2012

Another New Year & Another Attempt

Well, the holidays are over, the tree is put away, the kids go back to school tomorrow and then everything can get back to normal.

I haven't posted anything FOR A VERY LONG TIME, so let's take another kick at the cat, shall we?

I had some fabulous neighbors across the street from me that moved to Qualicum Beach, B.C. during the summer. The husband (Dave) is an extremely creative person. I felt very privileged to have been given so many wonderful artful objects made by him, pieces of furniture and unfinished projects.

I felt extremely fortunate to have been given this wonderful old desk. He had refinished it himself and put a new top on it.  It is a little large and grand for my little house, but I love it's heavy warmth, with the emphasis on "heavy".



Now that this desk has become the place where I spend a majority of my time, I have been making a selection of cards to have on hand and hope to send out more. (Really, what is the point of making them, if I don't send them out?)


Here are a few that have made it to their new handy location.



The first two I give credit to creative gals from Splitcoaststampers.


Credit for this card is due to a card found here.


Credit for this one goes to the stamper found here.

Thank you ladies.

The third is a simple masculine thank you card.



 Thanks for looking.











No comments:

Post a Comment