Monday, April 2, 2012

Making

I finally got around to making my versions of Petite Michelle Louise's beautiful door knob ephemera holders.  Her blog is so inspiring.  It was a challenge to learn how to get the wire into the required shape and is still a work in progress.  Most of the embellishment came from vintage jewelery trinkets I found at Michaels, but some is just from my stash. I was quite pleased with the results, they were a joy to make finally and I love having them placed around the house to gaze at.










I used pictures of my Mother and her cousins that I have had for ages. I adore the one of her laying in the grass reading. The post card was a vintage find from an antique store on Bowen Island that I found about 16 years ago. (That wasn't yesterday! Obviously vintage has been a part of me for a very long time)

Thanks again and credit to Petite Michelle Louise. Love, love, love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment